Friday, December 31, 2010

Wolfies first time outside

I know this blog  is meant to be about Japan and it is intended to be, but having Wolfie with us, little exploring is happening. Tonight is New Years Eve, and most people are at a shrine (for luck and fortune) or a bar (trying to get laid). We have Wolfie with us and he can't travel to a shrine this year, we have decided to stay home and welcome the new year with our hyper dog.

We did have dinner with a couple of good friends. The meal was fantastic and well priced. We got there at 4pm so we could get a table without a reservation (lol). It's a good place and the staff are very good. They had my favorite beer, Sapporo, and I downed several :)

Here is Wolfie's first experience of the outside world. We are debating on whether he knows it is the outside or does he think it is just a big-ass room. He is also starting to understand games as well. In the past (yesterday) he would just charge at me, teeth barred and we would play wrestle (ignoring WWE warnings). Tonight, just before I wrote this blog post, we played and he started off by ducking and diving, darting here and there, getting close to me and when I move he darts back. When he was ready: he sprinted at me, teeth barred and ...boom... game on! I wonder who has more fun, him or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment